Voyager Digital said fiscal first-quarter revenue climbed to more than $60 million from $2 million a year ago.
- The crypto brokerage platform posted preliminary revenue for the three months ended Sept. 30 of between $63 million and $67 million.
- While that represents a 30-fold jump from the year-earlier period, it’s 40% below the figure for fourth quarter.
- Voyager Digital’s shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: VOYG) are down more than 14% at the time of writing.
- Verified users increased to more than 2 million from 87,500 the year before, with net new deposits growing to $827 million from $36 million.
- Voyager Digital is publicly traded in North America on the TSX and in Europe on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.